Permit parking is available for Sleepy Hollow Village residents in eight lots listed below. No commercial parking is allowed in any Village lot. A New York State driver’s license and proof of Sleepy Hollow Village residency is required. Please call for availability and visit Village Hall or complete applicatin (attachment below)
All parking permits expire June 30th of every year. All applicants MUST reside within the Village of Sleepy Hollow.
Permit holders must park in their assigned space except at the Philipse Manor* train station, where parking is unassigned and is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
*New applicants* may purchase a permit (if available) on or after July 2nd, 2018.
|Andrews Lane||$450.00/per year|
Barnhart Park/Elm Street Lot
Beekman Avenue/night (6PM-8AM)
|Kingsland Point Park||$50.00/year|
Seniors 62 & up/disabled/handicapped $25.00/year
Philipse Manor train station*
|Riverside Drive (For SH-Residents of Riverside Dr. only)||$450.00/per year|
To avoid tickets and fines, permit holders should keep their permits current and follow the rules as listed below and on the back of the permit application.
- I understand that at no time may I engage in the repair or maintenance of this vehicle while parked in the space governed by this license.
- I understand that I may not store, park or otherwise abandon any vehicle in this space.
- I understand that at all times the parked vehicle must be registered, pursuant to the laws of the State of New York, and insured as required.
- I understand that the Village of Sleepy Hollow has made no representation with respect to the safety and maintenance of this parking facility and I will assert no claims against said Village for property damage or personal injury as a result of my use of this parking facility.
- I understand and agree that I will indemnify and hold harmless the Village of Sleepy Hollow, its heirs, successors and assigns, for any injury sustained as a result of the parking, storage or operation of this vehicle.
- Renewal must be made by due date, (June 30th) or space is forfeited. Non-refundable, Non-transferable. No- Refunds.
*This permit allows parking only on the east side of the Philipse Manor train station. It does not allow parking on the west side of the tracks next to the Hudson River. Parking on the Hudson River side of the train station is available to members of the Philipse Manor or Sleepy Hollow Manor Improvement Associations and/or members of the Philipse Manor Beach Club, only.
|Paula A. McCarthy Tompkins, Village Clerk|