- The Village of Sleepy Hollow Recreation and Parks Dept. is pleased to announce that the platform tennis courts at Devries Park have reopened for pickleball and platform tennis.
- Note: Devries Park parking lot is still closed for vehicles, however participants are allowed to walk to the park to play.
- Please no socializing on or near the courts before or after play. Non-tennis activities on tennis courts are prohibited. Restrooms in these parks will remain closed. Rules will be strictly enforced.
- All court users are expected a minimum of 6 feet social distancing and wear mask when appropriate.
- US Tennis Association (USTA) recommends the following guidelines:
- DO NOT switch sides during play.
- Each player should bring their own pickle/tennis balls.
- Consider numbering/marking and picking up your ball only.
- Avoid using your hands to pick up tennis balls when possible.
- DO NOT share racquets or personal equipment.
- While on the court, practice social distancing when taking breaks.
- NO handshakes, high-fives, fist/elbow bumps. Avoid physical contact.
- Call 366-5109 with any questions.
See this link for more info.