What if I think my taxes are too high?

Village property owners are entitled to file a grievance if they believe the assessed value of their property is excessive. Tax grievance day is held once a year on the third Tuesday in February.

A “Complaint on Real Property Assessment” form can be obtained from the Village Clerk on the second floor of Village Hall.